KNOXVILLE | LEGAL | BANKRUPTCY
Knoxville Bankruptcy Court
Howard H. Baker Jr. U. S. Courthouse
800 Market Street, Suite 330
Knoxville, TN 37902
• History and Development of Bankruptcy (Wikipedia)
• Bankruptcy Forms
• Tennessee Bankruptcy Exemptions
• The National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees (NABT)
• National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
• National Creditor Registration Service (NCRS) - The National Creditor Registration Service is a free service provided by the U.S. Bankruptcy Courts to give creditors options to specify a preferred U.S. mail, e-mail address, or fax number to which bankruptcy notices should be sent.
• Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure
• Title 11 Bankruptcy
• Electronic Bankruptcy Noticing (EBN) - The U.S. Bankruptcy Courts offer the bankruptcy community Electronic Bankruptcy Noticing (EBN). EBN is a FREE service that allows court notices to be transmitted electronically, delivering them faster and more conveniently.
• PACER Service Center - The PACER service provides on-line access to U.S. Appellate, District, and Bankruptcy court records and documents nationwide. The PACER Service Center is the Federal Judiciary's centralized registration, billing, and technical support center for PACER.
• PACER Case Locator
• Corporate Bankruptcy - What happens when a public company files for protection under the federal bankruptcy laws? Who protects the interests of investors? Do the old securities have any value when, and if, the company is reorganized?
• American Bankruptcy Institute - The American Bankruptcy Institute is the largest multi-disciplinary, non-partisan organization dedicated to research and education on matters related to insolvency. ABI was founded in 1982 to provide Congress and the public with unbiased analysis of bankruptcy issues. The ABI membership includes more than 12,000 attorneys, auctioneers, bankers, judges, lenders, professors, turnaround specialists, accountants and other bankruptcy professionals providing a forum for the exchange of ideas and information.
• Report Suspected Bankruptcy Fraud
Home | Law & Practice | Attorneys | Law & Justice | Legal Business Center
Law Student | Employment | Associations | Bookstore | Law Libraries
Legal Directories | Legal Assistance | Forms | Journals | Internet Law
U.S. Law | U.S. Court Cases | Demographics
Finance District | Business District
Submit Site | Advertise | Contact Us | About Knoxville