KNOXVILLE | LEGAL | DUI / DWI
What You Must Know Now
• Tennessee DUI Law
• Summary of Tennessee Driving Under the Influence Statutes
• Driving Under the Influence (Wikipedia)
• MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Driving) - The mission of Mothers Against Drunk Driving is to stop drunk driving, support the victims of this violent crime and to prevent underage drinking.
• National College for DUI Defense, Inc. - The National College for DUI Defense, Inc. (NCDD) is a professional, non-profit corporation dedicated to the improvement of the criminal defense bar, and to the dissemination of information to the public about DUI Defense Law as a specialty area of law practice. The National College is headquartered in Montgomery, Alabama. It consists of a governing Board of Regents, a Founding Membership, a Sustaining Membership and a General Membership.
• 10 Promising Sentencing Practices - A compendium of promising sentencing practices proposed at the NHTSA National DWI Sentencing Summit at The National Judicial College
• National Online Resource Library for the Judiciary on Impaired Driving - The purpose of this site is to help state and local judges and judicial educators find the most useful and current resources for handling cases or providing judicial training on impaired driving and other traffic safety issues. The site offers judges access to articles, benchbooks, protocols and other resources for understanding the nature and impacts of impaired driving, and for reviewing the admissibility of field sobriety and chemical tests, conducting DUI trials, imposing sentences or treatment programs, and handling other proceedings.
• Guide to Sentencing DUI Offenders
Legal Aid of East Tennessee
The mission of Legal Aid of East Tennessee is to ensure equal justice for elderly, abused, and low-income people by providing a broad scope of civil legal assistance and advocacy.
Home | Law & Practice | Attorneys | Law & Justice | Legal Business Center
Law Student | Employment | Associations | Bookstore | Law Libraries
Legal Directories | Legal Assistance | Forms | Journals | Internet Law
U.S. Law | U.S. Court Cases | Demographics
Finance District | Business District
Submit Site | Advertise | Contact Us | About Knoxville