KNOXVILLE | LEGAL | FAMILY LAW
• Administration for Children and Families - The Administration for Children and Families (ACF) is a federal agency funding state, territory, local, and tribal organizations to provide family assistance (welfare), child support, child care, Head Start, child welfare, and other programs relating to children and families.
• Child Welfare Information Gateway - Child Welfare Information Gateway provides access to information and resources to help protect children and strengthen families.
• ABA Center on Children and the Law - The ABA Center on Children and the Law, a program of the Young Lawyers Division, aims to improve children's lives through advances in law, justice, knowledge, practice and public policy. Our areas of expertise include child abuse and neglect, child welfare and protective services system enhancement, foster care, family preservation, termination of parental rights, parental substance abuse, adolescent health, and domestic violence.
• Family Law Center - helpful information and resources for parents, spouses, children, unmarried couples, and same-sex partners.
• Family Law (Wikipedia)
• Tennessee Family Law Center - The Tennessee Family Law Center is a resource on divorce and family law in the State of Tennessee for non-lawyers and pro se litigants.
• Tennessee Alliance for Legal Services (TALS) - Access over 3,500 social service agencies serving individuals across Tennessee.
• Tennessee Alliance for Legal Services (TALS) - For Advocates - The Tennessee Alliance for Legal Services (TALS) is a statewide non-profit organization that seeks to build partnerships to support the delivery of effective civil legal services for low-income and elderly Tennesseans.
• Knoxville Family Justice Center - The Knoxville Family Justice Center serves domestic violence and sexual assault victims. This comprehensive support center provides co-located services for victims and their children including prosecutors, detectives, clergy and social service professionals.
• Department of Human Services - Services for Adults
• Medicaid / TennCare
• Child Support Services - DHS offers numerous services to parents or legal guardians trying to obtain financial and medical support for their child or children. Our child support staff can help you locate a missing parent, establish paternity, obtain or modify court orders and enforce those orders.
• Families First - Families First provides temporary cash benefits to families who have children, and are experiencing financial difficulties. These benefits are time-limited to 60 months in a participant’s lifetime.
• Tennessee Handbook for Parents and Guardians in Child Abuse & Neglect Cases
• Order of Protection Form
• Marriage Records Knox County
• Vital Records
• Tennessee Court Records
• Knox County Circuit Court Docket
Knox County Clerk
Marriage License Department
300 Main Avenue
Knoxville, TN 37902
Home | Law & Practice | Attorneys | Law & Justice | Legal Business Center
Law Student | Employment | Associations | Bookstore | Law Libraries
Legal Directories | Legal Assistance | Forms | Journals | Internet Law
U.S. Law | U.S. Court Cases | Demographics
Finance District | Business District
Submit Site | Advertise | Contact Us | About Knoxville