KNOXVILLE | LEGAL | INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW
• American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA) - AIPLA leads and serves a diverse IP community by enhancing knowledge and shaping the future of IP law.
• Intellectual Property (Wikipedia)
• Intellectual Property and the National Information Infrastructure
• The Trade Secrets Vault
• World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) - The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations. It is dedicated to developing a balanced and accessible international intellectual property (IP) system, which rewards creativity, stimulates innovation and contributes to economic development while safeguarding the public interest.
• U.S. Copyright Office
• Search Copyright
• Intellectual Property Law and Policy
• Patents - A patent is an intellectual property right granted by the Government of the United States of America to an inventor “to exclude others from making, using, offering for sale, or selling the invention throughout the United States or importing the invention into the United States” for a limited time in exchange for public disclosure of the invention when the patent is granted.
• Trademark Electronic Search System (TESS)
• Cyberlaw (Wikipedia)
• Jury Notes and Special Verdicts in Patent Cases: A Case Study in Jury Comprehension
• U.S. Department of Commerce
Home | Law & Practice | Attorneys | Law & Justice | Legal Business Center
Law Student | Employment | Associations | Bookstore | Law Libraries
Legal Directories | Legal Assistance | Forms | Journals | Internet Law
U.S. Law | U.S. Court Cases | Demographics | Finance District | Business District
Submit Site | Advertise | Contact Us | About Knoxville