KNOXVILLE | LEGAL | WORKERS' COMPENSATION LAW
• Workers' Compensation: An Overview
• Workers' Comp Service Center - The National website providing workers compensation news and information for employees, employers, insurers, and medical providers. Use the research center, locate an insurance provider, get info on your state's program, and find professional help relating to workplace injuries and disabilities in the U.S.
• Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development - This department administers the workers' compensation system and promotes a better understanding of the program's benefits by informing employees and employers of their rights and responsibilities. They administer a mediation program for disputed claims, encourage workplace safety, participate in a public awareness campaign concerning fraud, and oversee an information awareness program for educating the public on laws and regulations which define workers' compensation requirements. They ensure that companies properly provide benefits and both assess and collect penalties for noncompliance from employers and insurance companies.
• Tennessee Labor Laws
• Tennessee Unemployment Insurance Laws
• Tennessee Workers' Compensation Laws
• Tennessee Worker's Compensation Benefits
• Tennessee Workers' Compensation Handbook - Tennessee Workers' Compensation Handbook is the comprehensive resource for anyone who interacts with the Tennessee workers' comp system. It's perfect for HR, attorneys, paralegals, risk managers, adjustors, mediators, benefits managers, claims analysts, and judges.
• Tennessee Code
• Tennessee Drug Free Workplace Program
• The Safety Library
• United States Department of Labor - The Department of Labor fosters and promotes the welfare of the job seekers, wage earners, and retirees of the United States by improving their working conditions, advancing their opportunities for profitable employment, protecting their retirement and health care benefits, helping employers find workers, strengthening free collective bargaining, and tracking changes in employment, prices, and other national economic measurements. In carrying out this mission, the Department administers a variety of Federal labor laws including those that guarantee workers’ rights to safe and healthful working conditions; a minimum hourly wage and overtime pay; freedom from employment discrimination; unemployment insurance; and other income support.
• Workers' Compensation - Case studies, white papers, news, final rules, notices, and questions and answers.
• Tennessee Sees Relief in Workers Comp Claim Costs
• Supreme Court of Tennessee Opinion - Anita Haney v. Magna International, Inc., Eagle Bend Manufacturing, Inc. and CNA Insurance Company.
• Supreme Court of Tennessee Opinion - Ruth Huke v. Trinity Industries, Inc.
• Business Owners Legal Case Study - Failure to Give Resident Required Soft Food - Death Follows Choking - $3.4 Million Post-Trial Settlement.
• Flexible Work Arrangements: Selected Case Studies
• Occu-Med: Employers’ Best Resource For Reducing The Cost Of Employee Injuries.
Home | Law & Practice | Attorneys | Law & Justice | Legal Business Center
Law Student | Employment | Associations | Bookstore | Law Libraries
Legal Directories | Legal Assistance | Forms | Journals | Internet Law
U.S. Law | U.S. Court Cases | Demographics
Finance District | Business District
Submit Site | Advertise | Contact Us | About Knoxville