Small Business/Startups Products | Downloadable Legal and Business Forms
Small Business Administration (SBA) - The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) was created in 1953 as an independent agency of the federal government to aid, counsel, assist and protect the interests of small business concerns, to preserve free competitive enterprise and to maintain and strengthen the overall economy of our nation.
• Business Services (Tennessee Department of State)
• State of Tennessee One Stop Business Resource - decide on a business name, file a business charter, obtain a state tax ID number, and obtain an unemployment insurance number
• Business Information Search - Search for general information about a business, such as location and filing history, by business name or Secretary of State Control Number.
• Business Name Availability - This page allows you to search the Business Entities database to determine if a proposed business name is available for use in the State of Tennessee.
• UCC Database - This database reflects all active UCC1 Financing Statements on file with the Tennessee Secretary of State
• Knox County Property Tax Search
• Tennessee Trademarks Search
• Tennessee Incorporations
• Annual Report Filing
Home | Law & Practice | Attorneys | Law & Justice | Legal Business Center
Law Student | Employment | Associations | Bookstore | Law Libraries
Legal Directories | Legal Assistance | Forms | Journals | Internet Law
U.S. Law | U.S. Court Cases | Demographics
Finance District | Business District
Submit Site | Advertise | Contact Us | About Knoxville